Creating Happiness, the Sheer Joy of Being Alive

I'm not going to tell you about the mother/daughter upsets, or what it's been like unexpectedly having my 28 year old nephew stay with us (temporarily!!) in this tiny railroad apartment. But I will tell you, finally, how "I love my NY life" is beginning to show up! I'm having the best time with my sister, our relationship is nurturing and filled with laughter, AND I found a great dentist just up the street from Mom's apartment, the root canal was a breeze (an unanticipated event)! AND the yoga teacher at the local senior center class is exceptional, I'm actually enjoying yoga, (also unforeseen!), AND my group in the "Creating Happiness, the Sheer Joy of Being Alive" seminar is wise, mature and fun. I delight in being human again, reminding me I'm not just my mother's frustrated daughter, I'm a woman with a life time of experiences to fulfill on!